A Small Business Wish List for 2009
- A tax code we can understand.
- A microlending program that really works for microbusinesses.
- Regulators who view small businesses as allies instead of adversaries.
- A federal procurement system that works for businesses of all sizes.
- Recognition of self-employment as the true engine of job growth.
- An SBA Administrator who actually knows something about small businesses.
- A voice in economic policy that is as large as our numbers.
- Policy makers who are less inclined to suck up to special interests at the expense of small businesses.
- National leaders who recognize that small is beautiful.
- A President who won't forget the world's second largest economy.
Hope you and yours had a lovely Holiday!