Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 10 Zillow Reviews! Carpe Diem.My motto in Business & Life!

Top 10 Zillow Reviews!  Carpe Diem.My motto in Business & Life!
#chicagoluxuryrealty.com #stpeteluxuryrealty.com #sarasotafloridaluxuryrealty.com




Ron Goldstein

  *****

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
We first met Ron when walking back to our apartment after brunch with friends. He was sitting outside this gorgeous condo building a block down the street from our apartment. He greeted us as we were walking toward the building. My partner saw the real estate sign in the front yard of the building, and she suggested we just take a look even though we were planning on investing in a property the next year. It was love at first site. The condo felt like home as soon as we walked in. Ron was so warm, welcoming, and genuine. This was my first home purchase, and he held our hands through the entire process with such care. In the future when I am looking for another property to invest in I'm calling on Mr. Ron Goldstein! Also, he conducts business in Florida, which will come in handy when my brother-in-law and his partner are looking to purchase a new home down south. Also, my mother/father in-law will be looking to sell in a year or so, and we will be calling on Ron then as well. I highly recommend Ron as your real estate professional.

  *****

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
Ron is a great agent which I've used many times before in the past. He's incredibly easy to work with and has deep knowledge and connections within the real estate community in Chicago. I highly recommend you use Ron to sell or buy your new home, you'll be in good hands!

*****  

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
My wife and I (Chicago residents) were searching for a dual-purpose residence on Siesta Key, Fl. It is a getaway second home and rental property. There were hundreds of choices. Ron was exceptional in determining our needs and forwarding only those choices meeting our criteria. Since we are a distance from Siesta Key, we had to do much research prior to flying down to visit and inspect the choices. Ron was very patient and thorough in matching properties to our needs so when we arrived in Florida, he was prepared with scheduled visits that maximized our time and ability to view homes and condos. Ron was (is) friendly, professional, personable and has the talent and ability to identify not only a client's needs, but also present alternatives one may not have considered. Ron also pre-inspected some properties and eliminated them from our consideration because he believed they did not meet our criteria. He listened to us and respected our wants and needs in a home. Ron also provided direct, and honest opinions and that helped guide our final decision and in closing the deal. We valued his opinion because he earned our trust through our long shopping/purchasing process. We found the perfect property thanks to Ron and we will choose him in the future when we purchase a second property in Florida. He is an excellent sales professional and he made the home shopping/buying process a superior experience.

*****  

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
I have used Ron's services on multiple real estate transactions and always have great results. My most recent sale of a multi-family was managed exceptionally well, and Ron was able to get full list price for the property! I highly recommend Ron Goldstein for purchase or sale of your next home or investment property. Thanks again Ron!

   ******

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
We have used Ron to purchase two of our homes and sell one. He is knowledgeable about the process, and makes home buying and selling easy for the novice. Would highly recommend his services!

   *****

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
Ron helped me sell my existing condo and purchase the one I currently live in. I got the highest price in the building and he made the process seamless! He listened carefully and found my next condo in accordance with all the things I wanted. I have referred him many times over to friends!!

   *****

Ron has been of service to me in two capacities: as a buyers agent and as leasing agent. As a buyers agent Ron was very helpful throughout the entire process and very generous with his time and expertise; and at times he was also a calming influence on the entire process. As a leasing agent he found me the best tenants I've ever had. Ron Goldstein is a consummate professional with a great command of social and interpersonal communication. There are lots of real estate brokers, there is only one Ron Goldstein.

*****

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
We have used Ron to purchase and sell (gulp) three homes! Ron always made me feel like we were the most important clients and I am sure he makes everyone feel that way! It was never a problem meeting in the suburbs to look at homes. He kept the searching process light and enjoyable when it got stressful and I always looked forward to my time with him because he is easy to talk to and fun to be with. It is important to note that while he is fun and approachable, he is also very professional and handled every situation in a responsible and effective way. Can't say enough good things about our experiences with Ron.

  *****

Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $1.275M in Near North, Chicago, IL.
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
Probably the best I have seen in marketing a property and keeping it in front of the public. Uses every avenue especially digital media right down to holding open houses. A pro in presenting the facts, even when you don't agree. However he is usually accurate in his market knowledge. He is one of the few realtors that I feel is on my side.

***** 

  • *****
  • *****
  • *****
  • *****

Ron Goldstein is a lucky charm. He sold our home in a matter of hours, because he is an expert salesman -- beautiful listing writeup, fantastic photos, and gives a heck of a tour! He's charming and knowledgeable and makes clients on both ends of the process feel at ease. We love Ron and will use him in a heartbeat if (when) we need to move again.
--
  
Ron Goldstein,MBA
Certified Luxury Broker@Berkshire Hathaway Chicago & St. Petersburg

chicagoluxuryrealty.com  stpeteluxuryrealty.com 
(o)312-264-5846 (c)312-771-7190 (f)312-264-5746

Offices in Chicago and St. Petersburg


2014 BHHS President's Circle - Top 4% in Nation



No comments: