Wednesday, January 8, 2014

LinkedIn Recommendations


So cool to get this blind recommendation from a great past client today! 
Do something kind for someone today.. You'll feel fantastic..


LinkedIn Recommendations

Fredrica Worlds has recommended your work  at .Prudential Rubloff 

Dear Ron,
I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.

Details of the Recommendation: "I was a babe in arms, when Ron crossed my path. I was buying my first home and had experienced horrific results with another Realtor. Ron was 
recommended and I still rave about his professionalism. I am recommending him to my son and daughter. Both are ready to purchase their first homes." 
Service Category: Real Estate Agent
Year first hired: 2004
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity

No comments: