Friday, February 8, 2013

Ron Goldstein Inducted to Leading Edge Sociey

Ron Goldstein Inducted to Leading Edge Society

 


Ron Goldstein
 Prudential Rubloff  Realty is pleased to announce that Ron Goldstein has been invited to join the company’s Leading Edge Society, in recognition of his sales performance last year. Goldstein's outstanding sales production in 2012 ranked him in the top six percent of more than 50,000 Prudential agents nationwide.  
Carpe Diem... Today is your day!
My motto in life and business. As an exclusive senior broker representing buyers, sellers, investors, developers and financial institutions, I am dedicated to providing high quality service in the Chicago suburbs and city as well as exposure on a global level for your property. I possess an intimate knowledge of the local market and specialize in residential and commercial properties of distinction.
I am a certified Eco-Broker and offer an educational based approach to my clients by delivering information on green products, services and market issues. I will educate them on energy, environmental, financial and green market issues.
Practicing the art of uniting extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives, I am ready to devote my attention to your particular real estate needs. I have the TRC designation which affords me the opportunity to conduct and facilitate transactions on an international level.
Over the last 15 years, I have professionally sold in the real estate, banking, legal and corporate environments throughout the Chicago metropolitan area. Utilizing the latest in marketing strategies, information technologies and business acumen, I welcome the opportunity to be a thought leader and trusted advisor throughout your real estate acquisition and disposition process.
I understand that real estate, regardless of its price range, reflects the incalculable value of the life lived within.

Ron Goldstein can be contacted through Prudential Rubloff Realty’s Mag Mile office, at 312-264-5846, via email at rgoldstein@rubloff.com, or on the web at chicagoluxuryrealty.com 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great post, thanks for sharing your experience as a broker with us.
chicago real estate