Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's not fitness..It's LIFE..my motto


Just got chosen by Equinox to put nationally on their site! Very cool!


LIFE STORIES

RON GOLDSTEIN

"'It’s not fitness, it’s life' is truly my motto now"

When both of my parents died, I realized that I might one day face the challenges of several genetic diseases, like Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and a variety of heart conditions. Genetically, I knew I had every disease under the sun running through my blood and was indeed pre-Diabetic. I believed my only option was to control my diet and fitness regime, in hopes of postponing or even avoiding such health problems. I, therefore, decided to join Equinox and began battling any future problems.

Thanks to Equinox and a team of professional and supportive trainers, including Jeff Howard, Jon Gestl, Andrea Rubenstein and Michael Wollpert, I have lost 70 lbs and have changed my entire physique. I’ve managed to keep all the weight off for the last 1.5 years and have no trace of Diabetes. I continue to eat healthy and workout 6 days a week – taking Spinning, Advanced Step, Cardio Kickboxing, Kettle Bell training, Cardio Core Ball, and much more. “It’s not fitness, it’s life” is truly my motto now!

No comments: